Party of Five
look at that Corpus tan!! :) Go Kelsey!!
You look so cute Kelsey!!! Tell Mom to video tape you so we can see YOU in action! We miss you so much. Love, Mema
Kelsey--Papa just looked at your pictures. He said, "Whoever thought I would have a 'cheerleader' for a granddaughter??!!!!!" :)
Wahoo!!! Go, Kelsey!!! :) You looked great! I put Cailey's first game on our blog.
your hair is still a little dark..you look beautiful! I wish I could come to a game and see you! Love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
look at that Corpus tan!! :) Go Kelsey!!
You look so cute Kelsey!!! Tell Mom to video tape you so we can see YOU in action! We miss you so much. Love, Mema
Kelsey--Papa just looked at your pictures. He said, "Whoever thought I would have a 'cheerleader' for a granddaughter??!!!!!" :)
Wahoo!!! Go, Kelsey!!! :) You looked great! I put Cailey's first game on our blog.
your hair is still a little dark..you look beautiful! I wish I could come to a game and see you! Love ya!
Post a Comment